2.1
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 02, 2016

They sent me another pair and they are the same Garbage. NOT what they advertised! Stay away!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2016

I ordered a pair of beautiful earrings from Tanga and what I received was complete ***. Just see the pics of what I ordered and what I received...

What I received could be found in a 25 cent machine at a super market. The settings in their pics are beautiful and what you would find in a good pair of earrings and what they sent me was ***. The settings were made of sheet metal and looked to be the cheapest material.

They were no help and wanted me to place another order but they could not guaranty I would get the correct earrings.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of earrings from Tanga and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Tanga to "get me what i ordered".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tanga for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tanga?

Comments

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1256412

Contacted them many times and they finally agreed that they were the wrong earrings in their website BUT they still have NOT changed the picture. They sell items that are not as described!