Update added by user 2 days ago
They sent me another pair and they are the same Garbage. NOT what they advertised! Stay away!!!
Original review posted by user Nov 16
I ordered a pair of beautiful earrings from Tanga and what I received was complete ***. Just see the pics of what I ordered and what I received...
What I received could be found in a 25 cent machine at a super market. The settings in their pics are beautiful and what you would find in a good pair of earrings and what they sent me was ***. The settings were made of sheet metal and looked to be the cheapest material.
They were no help and wanted me to place another order but they could not guaranty I would get the correct earrings.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Get me what I ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stud Earrings
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during..."
- "Uh oh....I just ordered a free trial off of a Facebook ad. It looked legit, security badges on the site, the whole 9. I know most times "free trial" means..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."